Following discussions over the past week we have set up a plan for the walks to be undertaken for the next few weeks, until Easter.
- 25 February: Dorine will lead a walk around Castelnau-de-Guers, near Pezenas: this has already been announced.
- 3 March: Andrew will lead a walk on Grezac up to the Oppidum and dinosaur footprints: We have done this walk before but not for several years.
- 10 March: Ben will lead an all-day outing to Etang de Vendres: this is near the coast, beyond Beziers, and has bird-watching opportunities.
- 17 March: Dorine will lead a walk finishing at Belbeze: with an invitation to lunch.
- 24 March: If the weather develops as expected, Andrew will lead a walk to see early spring flowers on the plateau, perhaps at Cantercel.
That takes us up to Easter. We now have a good list of long and sportiv walks to undertake, but we still need suggestions for shorter and easier ones – don’t hold back!